LIPTACOM wants you to be satisfied with our products and services and we want you to make informed purchase decisions.
That is why we offer a time-limited free trial for our products so that you know what you buy.
However, if for any reason the software you have purchased and installed does not meet your expectations, you can request a refund to LIPTACOM within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Even though you are not obliged, we would be grateful to know the reasons for your cancellation so that we can serve you better in the future. Refund Conditions
Software Products may be returned for a refund subject to the following conditions:
1. Returns for any reason for refund must be requested within 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. If you have an electronic install of the software, then we will send you a deactivation license file to apply from within the software. The procedure to deactivate the software is the same as for the activation of the none-expiring commercial license.
Once the deactivation procedure has been completed, a report file will be generated. You will have to send this file by email to LIPTACOM to confirm the deactivation of the commercial license.
3. After the deactivation of the commercial license, you must uninstall the product from your computer before we issue the refund.
4. Your failure to execute the deactivation procedure and your refusal to send the deactivation report will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
5. If you purchased the software from one of our authorized resellers or affiliates, then you must contact that company to process your return. Subscription Products Refund
Subscription products and services may be refunded subject to the following conditions:
1. A monthly subscription can be canceled at any time but it is not entitled for a refund.
2. An annual subscription can be canceled at any time and you will be issued a refund only if you cancelled it within 30 days of the purchase or renewal. More Information
For more information about our refund policy:
Last update 1-July-2014.